Z dnia 30.03.2023
1. What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register or visit our website.
These are specifically:
- E-mail address, username and hashed password (if provided)
- The date of creation of the User's account and the last update of data
- Session IP address - including a unique identifier, date of last activity and the way the browser (user-agent) presents itself. (Legitimate legal interest of the Administrator (Art. 6 par. 1 pt. f GDPR))
- Vote IP address to protect against potential abuse. (Legitimate legal interest of the Administrator (Art. 6 par. 1 pt. f GDPR))
If you log in/register using SSO:
- User ID, e-mail, profile photo from external services like Google, Facebook or Discord to let User login faster without password
- We collect anonymous information about the popularity of individual pages on the site and the most frequently clicked items using open source Umami analytics.
- The data collected by Umami analytics is:
- User's country and language.
- navigation path
- browser information
- version and type of operating system
- screen resolution
- source referring to the Service
- type of device (phone, laptop, tablet, computer)
- events during the session (e.g. clicking a button or link on the Service)
- Umami analytics respects the "Do Not Track" option found in your browser settings.
- Cookies may be used by an advertising network to adjust advertisements to the User's preferences. This may also include the navigation path and browsing time of a particular page.
- User data collected by Google's advertising network can be viewed and edited by the User using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. Using this tool, the User can also disable personalized ads provided by Google's advertising network.
You can also use our site without registration or register with an account on another site.
2. What do we use your information for?
To adapt to you - your information helps us better meet your needs.
To improve our site - we are constantly striving to improve our site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
To improve customer service - your information helps us respond more effectively to customer needs and their requirements for our services.
3. How we protect your data?
We implement various security measures to keep your data safe when you enter, submit or access it on our site. Sensitive data such as passwords are encrypted using strong cryptographic algorithms.
We do not share the data we collect with external companies.
4. User Rights
right to access your data
right to delete data ("right to be forgotten")
right to rectify your data
right to limit data processing
right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection
5. What are the data retention rules?
We make good faith efforts to:
Keep a server log containing the IP addresses of all requests to this service for no more than 90 days.
Retain IP addresses associated with registered Users and their votes for no longer than 30 days.
We allow you to delete your account at any time by using the "Delete Account" button located in your account settings.
If you have additional questions, please contact the Administrator; Jacek Maciejak by e-mail at [email protected].
6. External services
We use third party services to protect or improve the website. The companies listed below have separate privacy policies.