🆕 Add your server, ⭐ Beat the ranking, 👥 Get new players!
Have you created a server for your favorite game and wonder how to get players? Add your project to our list of servers and develop your community by boosting the ranking. You grow your server and we'll take care of the rest. Simple, huh? 😎
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What is Minecraft?
- Minecraft is a popular computer game that allows players to explore a huge virtual world, collect resources, create their own buildings and interact with other players. Players can play in single-player or multiplayer mode, depending on their preference. The game has a variety of elements that encourage exploration and creativity.
- 2. How does the Minecraft server list work?
- The Minecraft server list is an index of different servers where players can play in multiplayer mode. The way the server list works is simple - the player selects the server they want to play on and connects to it via the corresponding IP address. Each server offers unique game modes such as BedWars, Survival, SkyWars, or PvP, as well as various additional features such as a rank system and item shop. The Minecraft server list is very popular with players and allows them to find the perfect server to play on.
- 3. How do I encourage new players to join a Minecraft server?
- In order to encourage new players to a Minecraft server, there are a few things to look out for. Firstly, it is important that the server is easy to understand and intuitive to use. New players should quickly find their way around the game world and have easy access to the different game modes. Secondly, it is worth taking care of the server community - players will be more likely to stay on a server that offers a friendly atmosphere and a helpful community. Thirdly, it is important to have unique elements of the server, such as custom modifications or mini-games, which will attract players attention and motivate them to play longer. Finally, it's worth paying attention to promoting the server among the Minecraft community - a good way to do this is to share information about the server on forums, groups, or lists of Minecraft servers - such as the playbase.pro.
- 4. How do I buy a rank (VIP) on a Minecraft server?
- Most Minecraft servers have a shop (itemshop) on their website where you can purchase cosmetic items and ranks. In most cases, the Minecraft server's website address is its domain name.